- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter – Have a magical day out with a behind-the-scenes tour of the Harry Potter films at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. See first-hand the sets, costumes, and props used in all the Harry Potter films, and step inside some of the films’ locations including the Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office and Hagrid’s hut.
- Coca-Cola London Eye – The Coca-Cola London Eye is a major feature of London’s skyline. It boasts some of London’s best views from its 32 capsules, each weighing 10 tonnes and holding up to 25 people. Climb aboard for a breathtaking experience, with an unforgettable perspective of more than 55 of London’s most famous landmarks – all in just 30 minutes.
- Tower of London – Take a tour with one of the Yeoman Warders around the Tower of London, one of the world’s most famous buildings. Discover its 900-year history as a royal palace, prison and place of execution, arsenal, jewel house and zoo! Gaze up at the White Tower, tiptoe through a medieval king’s bedchamber and marvel at the Crown Jewels.
- Buckingham Palace Tour – The Queen’s official London residence has a whopping 775 rooms. It is one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today. The lavishly decorated State Rooms of the Palace are open to visitors during the summer months, and you can visit all year round to see the famous Changing The Guard.
- Madame Tussauds London – At Madame Tussauds, you’ll come face-to-face with some of the world’s most famous faces. From Shakespeare to Lady Gaga you’ll meet influential figures from showbiz, sport, politics and even royalty.
- The View from The Shard – Rise high above London and see the city’s iconic skyline from a unique perspective, with views stretching up to 40 miles (64km)
- Westminster Abbey – Fully deserving of its world heritage status, more than one million visitors a year flock to this 700-year-old building. Head to one of its highly popular tours and take in a site steeped in the history of British Kings and Queens of old.
- London Dungeon – Delve into the ancient capital’s most horrible history at the London Dungeon – experience live actors, thrilling rides and exciting special effects.