Pack your bag and prepare yourself for new adventures because is almost summer time. Here we present 6 of the cheapest places to travel in July:
- Bulgaria – As the entire Balkan region is perfect for budget travelers. We recommend you to start from Bulgaria because it is a mysterious, ancient country with fantastic sandy beaches and splendid mountains. Here you can find accommodation for about 20€, beer for 1€, traditional and international cuisine for 7€. Cheap accommodation can be found here.
- Portugal – It offers everything you crave in a European getaway. Not many countries can offer such a wide variety of possible experiences and delights, especially with such incredible quality and at affordable price. You will never forget the experience of absolute tranquility while watching the elegance of wild dolphins swim by in perfect serenity in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Cheap accommodations can be found here.
- Cambodia – It’s never a bad time to visit Cambodia, but right now is an especially good because here you can find accommodation as cheap as 5€ per bed. The food is humble and comforting. Rice is a staple, served at pretty much every meal. It may come alone, fried into a cake or with curries, stews and freshwater fish. Beaches are untouched, sandy and stunningly beautiful. Cheap accommodations can be found here.
- India – It is a cheap place to travel, perhaps one of the cheapest in the world. Prices here can often seem shockingly low for anyone who has spent much of their time in North America or Europe, and even for those who have traveled to other regions of the world, India usually seems like an incredible bargain. India is a dream when it comes to food, as you can barely walk two meters without facing another street stall or restaurant serving up some kind of snack or dish. No matter where you travel to in India, a keen sense of adventure follows you everywhere you go. Cheap accommodations can be found here.
- Mexico – Here you will find beds from less than 8€, delicious food as cheap as 3€ per meal so if you’re traveling on budget and you are looking for good value, then Mexico is a great choice. Mexico is a country thriving with unique culture and history. As the country in Latin America with the highest amount of tourism, Mexico offers a variety of opportunities to explore its ancient historical landmarks or indulge in one of its many unique resorts right on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico or the Pacific Ocean. Cheap accommodations can be found here.
- Albania – The Albanian Riviera is a gorgeous, yet overlooked, stretch of Mediterranean coastline. With fresh seafood dinners costing around 3€ , your wallet will love this Mediterranean destination. With a low cost of living, accommodation could be found as cheap as 10€ per night. Transportation is also cheap, with local buses costing around a euro to ride between cities. Albania is a country where you can budget cheaply and still have high quality holiday. Cheap accommodations can be found here
Check out fights to these countries here.